Eligibility to Vote in Public School Elections
To vote in public school elections you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States and the State of Delaware.
- Be domiciled within the school district for which the election is being conducted.
- Be 18 years of age on or before the day of the election.
You must also provide proof of identity and address. This includes:
- Delaware driver's license
- Delaware ID card
- Work ID card with photo and home address
- U. S. postal material with street address
A voter may also show other reasonable documents which by themselves or in conjunction with another document identifies the person and his/her address such as:
- A State of Delaware vehicle registration card
- A recent utility bill
- A rent receipt
- A signed Social Security Card
- A telephone directory listing in a current phone book